October 5, 2017

Magical Goodness + Studio Calico's Starlight

I love all things Disney. That's pretty obvious if you take a closer look around here. It's a place that we travel to almost every year and I have so many photos and memories from this magical place. I love that Studio Calico's Starlight kit was perfect for some of those stories. Let me share a few.

This one from Disney California. And yes, I realize I misspelled California - a nice little dose of humility for this spelling snob is what that is. Unfortunately, it was all filmed and posted before I noticed so it's here to stay! As a consolation, there is a video on how it all came together (misspelling and all):



Next, we have a project life page with some Magic Kingdom photos that I love from a few years ago:

And then there's this one from Disney's Typhoon Lagoon park. My favorite waterpark of all time!

And then there's this little oddball. I used the Fall Document add on to document these photos from the pumpkin patch last year. I have to get in at least a little bit of the current season in there!

These were all my project for the Studio Calico gallery this month. Mostly magical, with a side of fall goodness! Thanks for stopping by.





1 comment: