March 9, 2017

Neat and Tangled March Release Day 4 | Classic Tags 2

Welcome to the last day of the Neat and Tangled March release. Today we have the Classic Tags 2 steel die. I love the versatility of this die set. I used it here to create a small birthday banner.

To add a punch of color to the basic white tag, I stamped a scene with the Big Top Birthday stamp and steel die set and colored it with copic markers. This stamp set is one of my favorites from Neat and Tangled. I like to color and this one is perfect for bold color palettes.


The Classic Tags 2 steel die includes the tag toppers and circle reinforcements. This makes creating custom tags quick and easy. I added a strip of black and white patterned paper to edge of the tags to give the stamped images a "ground".


The Class Tag 2 steel die also includes banner tags with reinforcements like the one above. I love to add stamped words to customize these small tags.

Neat and Tangled will be giving away a Classic Tags 2 steel die set. To enter, leave a comment below to be entered. Tell me what's your favorite Neat and Tangled Stamp set. Visit the Neat and Tangled blog on Friday for a list of winners. Good luck!



17 comments:

  1. Cute tags. The circus critters are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these fun tags! Lots of possibilities with the fun die set! Love your coloring of the Big Top Birthday characters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags are
    adorable! Love
    the little tag.
    I really like
    the Little Bear
    stamp set!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! So fun and festive and I love how you added the skinny tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH HOW I LOVE THIS CARD! I love circus themes, and your card is just too cute! The shading is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to make a banner, love this! I like the tag toppers and reinforcements and the skinny tags in this die set. Those set it apart from all of them out there. My favorite stamp set ummmm there are so many I can't pick just one. I like.. love notes, hello you, awesome, better together. Like I said there are so many haha. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun tags - would certainly brighten up someones day:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how the scene transfers from one
    tag to the next. So cute.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your circus tags are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your banner is so adorable!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the idea of using these cute tags as a banner - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These tags are so cute, love the new tags die so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your colouring, Nancy. My favourite Neat and Tangled stamp set is the Medallion Flower Builder stamp set (+ dies).

    - Sharlini Nambiar

    ReplyDelete