December 20, 2016

Project Life + Elle's Studio



Nancy Damiano Christmas Project Life Elle's Studio

The older my boy gets, the more I want to document these traditions. It's amazing how much they change in just a decade. I remember him toddling along the Christmas tree farm at 2 with a reindeer hat and me following behind. Now it's all about keeping up with him and poking fun at the Frozen "Let it Go" song that makes us both shudder. I want to remember all of the stages! I wonder how long it will be before we have a girlfriend tagging along. Double shudder. 

Nancy Damiano Christmas Project Life Elle's Studio

Every month Elle's Studio wows me with their clean graphic style. It's perfect for how I want to tell my story. This month's kit includes some really fun cards with tradition and non-traditional colors (hello, touches of purple!). I think it really gives my project life album a nice variety.

Nancy Damiano | Christmas Project Life Elle's Studio

While the monthly kit gives me a great base, the add on puffy stickers and tiny alphas let me add custom touches to the cards. 

Nancy Damiano | Christmas Project Life Elle's Studio

Here's to another season of traditions and merry making! Documenting as we go and having fun putting it all together. 

SUPPLIES | Click on the links for more info:





No comments:

Post a Comment