January 4, 2016

So this happened! Happy to announce that I'll be on the 2016 Elle's Studio team. I've loved Elle's colorful, graphic style since her debut. So excited to work with this talented team and Elle's upcoming new lines and monthly kits.


Visit the talented team blogs for inspiration and sneak peeks of the January kit:




The January kit and DT gallery reveal is Sunday, January 10th at 8:00 am PST. All kits + extras (stamp, acrylics, etc.) are available while supplies last. Kits are available on the 10th for $9.99 for the launch day special price, after that they return to their regular price of $11.99. This is a peek of the project I worked on for this month:



For more Elle's Studio goodness, sneak peeks and monthly kits, visit the blog here!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Nancy! I am so excited to hear that your work will be combine with some of my favorite scrappy products! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy! I'm a huge fan. I find myself always coming back to your blog and videos (that I first came across at Two Peas btw) every time I need some inspiration. I love your artistic style, your favorite color pallets and your layouts are among my ALL-TIME favorites. I have scrap"lifted" so many of your ideas and Nancy Damiano is well represented in my albums. :) I really hope that you continue to make your fantastic videos (ok, I admit it is partially for selfish reasons, lol)...because they help me so much! Looking forward to seeing much more of you! May God bless you and your family and allow you to make an even bigger impact in this industry than you thought possible. I really do love your work!

    ReplyDelete