October 27, 2015

String Arrows + Hip Kit Club

My favorite kind of design is one that has that little bit something different. I definitely have a clean, linear style but I like change, and especially in design.

Arrowtagged

Here, the string arrow takes center stage. It divides the page in half. The top is all about the photo and embellishments while the bottom contains a large golden title.

ArrowDet1
Something else that's really different here is the lack of journaling. I think that's a first for me. One that I probably won't repeat very much, because I like words and stories way too much. I know great designers who are able to tell their stories without words, but that is so not me.

ArrowDet2
The colors came from the October Hip Kit. It's all about aqua, coral, woodgrain and gold. It was a beautiful starting point!

SUPPLIES: October Hip Kit | Golden Alphabet | Cedar Lane Ephemera | Gold Leaf Clips | Foil Tape Pack

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and soft color combo. Even without any journaling (yep, a bit odd) it's your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. แทงบาคาร่า Big Gaming

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... ufa88s.info

    ReplyDelete