October 30, 2012

Disney Cruise Video

Frankenstorm was ugly. We had some damage, lost our shed. But we are doing just fine. No electricity in our town, so we're crashing at my Dad's tonight. So while I have some power, let me share a video that went up yesterday at Two Peas.
I love these word bubbles from Studio Calico. They reminded me so much of the things that Nico said on our recent cruise. Every single thing that we asked him, he would say "that was awesome" - ice cream bar (awesome), water slides (awesome), dinner show (awesome. You get the idea. So when I saw the word bubbles I knew I had to make this page.

To see how it came together, you can see the video here:
SUPPLIES USED:


2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear that you and family are fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you and your family are safe! Loved the video, it was great!

    ReplyDelete