November 8, 2011

October Afternoon Boarding Pass and A WINNER!

And the winner of the 2Peas Garden Girl Blog Hop is.....
Elizabeth said...
Beautiful layout as always! Am definitely going to use a garland for my December Daily! For me Christmas and Thanksgiving are a tie! I couldn't pick just one LOVE them both!
Congrats Elizabeth! Just send me your email address and I'll get your $20 gift certificate code right to you. Thanks everyone for playing along!

And now on to a page I posted on 2 Peas yesterday...

I love family vacations. Showing Nico different parts of the world, relaxing, exploring and just spending time together in different places - these are some of my favorite memories.  I keep a travel journal and fill it with stories about our adventures. And some day I'll get every single one of those stories down in our scrapbooks. For now, I like to do highlight pages that cover an entire trip in a 2-page spread.
This layout is copyright twopeasinabucket.com
October Afternoon's Boarding Pass was perfect for the generic travel theme I was looking for. Even though these stories are from our recent cruise, I wanted to keep the focus on the photos and travel diary theme instead of the "nautical" theme - that page will probably come later.
I thought this camera and polaroid would make a great focal point and a place to ground my title.
Lots of journaling with some of Nico's firsts (dolphin swim, playing in a real fort, learning how to shoot a 
cannon, learning to snorkel, exploring Old San Juan) - lots of random things that he experienced. I want to remember those things and with this layout I can!

SUPPLY LIST: (click on the photo for details) 

No comments:

Post a Comment