October 27, 2011

Doodlebug's Monster Mania

I love these cute little monsters from Doodlebug's new Halloween line. I had to use a bunch of them all lined up in a monster parade. I added some googly eyes and pop dots to a few of the stickers for dimension.
The title "Spooky Buddies" is from a movie that we saw recently. It reminded me so much of these pictures of Nico + our family and friends a few years ago. So maybe they aren't that spooky, but they sure are cute!
I dressed the title up a bit with some more "eyes", a hanging spider and those cute eyebrows - they are commas.
Hope you are enjoying this Spooky Season. For more design team layouts using Monster Mania, visit the Doodlebug blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely ADORABLE!! I just love that little hanging spider! You are so talented and when I grow up I want to be like you! ;) TFS!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super sweet!
    Greetings from Germany
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy...this page couldn't be cuter! You have ROCKED this Monster Mania collection with those adorable, colorful monsters across the top of your page! BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete