September 16, 2011

The End of a Great Week

So first a page. And then more good news.

You can probably tell by now that October Afternoon's Rocket Age is one of my all-time favorite lines. It fits my pictures and stories so well and I have loved using it. I've had these pictures of Nico with his first Buzz Lightyear toys for years. When I saw the 'Space Commander' die cut, I knew exactly how it would fit into telling my story.
This layout is copyright twopeasinabucket.com
Most of the papers are from OA, but there's some Bella Blvd and My Mind's Eye thrown in there as well. I was looking for just the right amount of small pattern/big pattern/small pattern in the layers.
I've been using these old Making Memories metal rings alot lately. Does anyone remember these? I like them layered with stickers + chipboard.

I love this big die cut, it's what I based the entire design on. I used 3 different colors and a nice chunky font, paired with a  skinny font to set off the title. And the little dot above that "i"? It's missing and it's driving me nuts! I will find it around here somewhere. For a full list of the supplies that I used, please click here.

And now on to the good news...

Another team, another great manufacturer and great group of designers to work with. It has been a really great week!
 
Jessy Christopher  (Malaysia)
Lori Allred (Coordinator)
Melinda Spinks (Australia)
Monique Liedtke (Netherlands)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats. You will be such a great fit for their team. I am at Scrapfest and just saw all their latest products. Way tooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo hooo!!! So excited to be on a team with you. This will be a fun year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you & happy to be in the same team! Your work is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this page. Well, all your pages for that matter! Big Congratulations! I cannot wait to see your pages with Doodlebug!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness! This page is out of this world!!!! I had to Pin it!

    How exciting that we get to work together on both Bella Blvd. and Doodlebug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout! Keep it comin'!

    -Stephanie
    http://www.paperandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete