August 16, 2011

Cricut: CM Traveler Cartridge - Pack Your Bags!

I've been making plans for our yearly Halloween Disney trip this week when I stumbled on this Cricut layout I made a few months ago. This was from Nico's first trip on a plane + his first Mickey mouse shirt. It's so hard to remember my big boy being that tiny and bald.
The story is about how well he did travelling. We put him through a 2-hr flight and 3-hr drive to attend a wedding.  Then back on a plane a few days later to a family reunion in Disney World. My only excuse is that we were new parents and I'm not sure what the heck we were thinking. 

I used the Creative Memories Traveler cartridge to create the long title. I added penstitching with a white Uniball Signo pen to the word "pack", a few chipboard pieces, brads and a flag to add dimension to an otherwise flat title.
I love the bold, graphic shapes in this Cricut cartridge, it's definitely one of my current favorites. The paper, chipboard and stickers are all from a very old Little Yellow Bicycle line. I think it was called Traveler and it was released two years ago. I love using up my "old" stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I'll be back soon with a 2Peas layout and a sneak peek!

4 comments:

  1. Very lovely! I love arrows on the travel pages. Great job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Thanks for sharing ideas for my CM carts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Thanks for sharing ideas for my CM carts!

    ReplyDelete