March 21, 2011

Silly Little Boys

I just posted this layout in the Two Peas in a Bucket.com garden this morning. I love this Fine and Dandy line from My Mind's Eye and couldn't wait to use it. I've had these pictures and story in my journal for a while now. When I saw that the colors matched the line, I knew just what I was going to do.
I love these pictures taken at my nephew's birthday party this year. Nico and Mario are quite the pair. Mario has the ideas and Nico's not afraid to carry out the dastardly plans. It makes for a very mischievous pair! They also love to do silly things to make each other laugh.

And then it dawned on me that my Uncle, male cousins, my Dad and my grandfather are all exactly the same way. All a little crazy, love to laugh and when you get them together - watch out! This picture of my Uncle (who should know better) getting the boys to "pose", was perfect for my story.
The big yellow banner is part of the My Mind's Eye chipboard shaped album. It was the perfect place for the long title and and some embellishments. I love using pages from a premade album like this because they add great texture and all the hard work is done for me.
I love these fabric letter stickers from Prima, but I will warn you - the adhesive on them is not so great and you will end up having to apply glue to get them to stay. Bummer, but I still like them. For a complete look at the supplies that I used you can see them here.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'll be back soon with a Cricut project!

4 comments:

  1. You are right!! This line is PERFECT for those photos!!! Love the photos and the whole design!! It is just a wonderful page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this paper too. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all...the photos, the embellishments and the story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the page that had me subbing to your blog - fantastic work - you have a new fan in me!

    ReplyDelete