November 24, 2010

Sneaking Back

It's been a while, I know! I've been busy making stuff, cooking stuff and organizing stuff. I'm getting ready for the big Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow and I just took a few minutes to post some of the things I've been working on.

I've been dying to use this Alphabet Soup line by My Mind's Eye. I love the colors and the flash cards. I've had them sitting around for a while and I was so happy to finally use them. When I first went through the deck of cards, I saw this fish flashcard and that prompted this page about Nico and his first swimming lessons.

There's a little bit of everything on this layout - all of the paper is MME, the clear buttons are 7Gypsies (super old), letters are Pink Paislee and the "school" tab is Crate. Oh and I started to use some of my new twine...love it!

I'll share a few sneaks of what's been keeping me busy lately. First is a little something with the December Work in Progress kit - love the Cosmo Cricket that's in there....

and then a little sneak of a Cricut Circle project I did last month....love the Birthday Bash cartridge - it's one of my favorites right now. Notice that I'm on a serious twine and banner kick right now. The aqua of course, remains consistent. Ha!

So I hope you don't find the sneak peeks annoying. These are some of the projects I've been working on that keep me from blogging regularly, so I thought I'd share what I can.

The good news is....all of the Work in Progress pages will be up next week. The bad news is...I have to get back to making my lasagna. Yes, we have lasagna for Thanksgiving...and turkey...and Spanish rice...and 3 different types of potatoes. It's like a meeting of the United Nations around here tomorrow. I'll be back with pics!

Happy Thanksgiving,

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, the twine looks so great! Happy Thanksgiving. Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your circle peeks. At least we get to see a wee little bit of what gets posted on "the blog". Still not convinced it's the $, but to each their own. :)

    ReplyDelete