August 3, 2010

Tinkerbell Birthday

I won't lie, when I first got these pictures of my niece's party back, I cringed. Purple and green are so not my colors and they are very prominent in the pictures. But then I came across this Sun Kissed line by Bo Bunny Press. It's almost as if they had made it especially for these pictures. There's water (it was a pool party), bright purple (matches the pics) and green (for Tinkerbell. And so this is what I came up with...

I think I got incredibly lucky with the release of these products! This layout came together pretty quickly for me. It includes some of my favorite pictures of the kids, my cousin/brother and his kids and a picture of me (miraculous).

To further tie in the theme, I added a tiny Tinkerbell on top of the water sprinkler portion of the layered sticker and cut off the top of the hose. I can't wait to show this to my niece, I think she's going to love it.
Thanks for taking a peek. I'll be back towards the end of the week. We are having my niece and nephew sleep over for a few days just for fun. I wonder how I'll do as a temporary mom of 3 - this should be interesting!

1 comment:

  1. It DOES look like you dressed them intentionally to match that paper--LOL! Perfectly cute layout! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete