August 9, 2010

Right at Home

It's been awfully quiet around here don't you think? I know I've been really slow to post new pages, but I do have a great big exciting reason! I was recently asked to join the design team over at Right at Home Scrapbooking and I've been busy creating pages and projects for their blog. My first two assignments were working with Bo Bunny's Block Party line and Queen & Co.'s Wild Thing.

I'll give you a sneak peek at what I did and if you'd like you can head on over to Right at Home for the full reveal later this week. I think Lisa has a fun game and prize over there you just might be interested in!



This is a sneak of the cousins page I did with Bo Bunny's Block party. I love these bold colors!


I can't tell you how excited I am to be working alongside the RAH design team. They are very talented and I'm inspired by their sketches and projects. I think this is going to be a fun ride and will push me to try new things. So thank you Lisa, Kathy and all of the girls over at RAH for allowing me to join you!

I'll be back later in the week with a 2-page spread I like to call the crazy page (you'll see why when I post!).

11 comments:

  1. Hey Nan. Way to go. Great news. So exciting. Can't wait to see your layouts.

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the RAH DT Nancy! I look forward to working with you.

    Smiles.
    --Cory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Nancy!! I am sooo super excited that you have joined our team. I am in love with your stuff, and I cannot wait to get to work with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Can't wait to see your layouts.
    Alaina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to that two page layout next week - welcome

    Carol P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and welcome to Right at Home! The store and all the people are fantastic. Can't wait to see what you have in store.
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being chosen for the DT. I look forward to seeing your work. The sneak peeks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the team Nancy! Loving those peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy welcome! you have great ideas and layouts so it all will be fun, don't worry about it, you can easily handle the job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Very exciting news.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad to have you part of our Home!

    ReplyDelete