July 23, 2010

Sneak Peeks I Like

I love to shop for new scrapbook supplies. A whole lot. And next week will bring us a fresh batch of scrapbooking goodness. I've really been enjoying all of the sneak peeks that have been released this past week. Let me share some of my favorite things with you. In no particular order...



First up, is Catching Fall from Lily Bee Design. I love the colors and the fact that it can be used for anything - not just fall. And I usually don't do many flowers, but these are calling my name.


This is my favorite of all the school lines so far. It's School Spirit from Crate Paper. Probably because I'm still doing preschool pictures and these icons and vintage prints are perfect!



My two favorite themed fall lines are Apple Cider from Imaginisce and Maple Grove from We'R Memory Keepers. I love the colors and icons. I'm hoping that I can mix and match these two. They are great for Thanksgiving, apple picking, pumpkin patch, fall leaves and even my son's Thanksgiving play.



The Girls' Paperie Twig & Toil is one of my favorite Halloween lines so far. Very different patterns and embellishments. And Jenni Bowlin never disappoints. I love these stars and I can see using them on a ton of different layouts.





I love the Alphabet Soup boy lines. I think the colors and patterns can be used for many different themes - not just boy or baby pages. I also love these playing cards. They remind me of the October Afternoon ones - just not vintage.

And last but not least is Jillibean Soup's Pasta Fagioli line. Love the warm colors and funky patterns. I have no idea what I'm going to use it for, but I'm liking it. They also have great new canvas shapes and chipboard alphabets. Can't get the pictures to post, but you can check it out here http://www.jillibeansoup.typepad.com/my_weblog/#tp.

And so that's it, for now anyway.

I'm waiting for Basic Grey and October Afternoon like a kid on Christmas Eve. If anyone sees a sneak, give me a holler!

3 comments:

  1. There's a couple sneaks on Kelly Goree's blog of BG... http://kellygoree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much for that Amber! I see lots of stuff that will be coming home with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you see Kelly's blog yet? I assumed that you subscribe to that one :) It's Basic Grey, always good :)

    ReplyDelete