July 27, 2010

Our Escape

So here it is, my very first Mexico page. The memories are still fresh in my mind and I wanted to get out at least one page while I'm still coming down from our escape. This is a collection of some of my favorite photos and just a general roundup page. I'm sure there will be more to follow.

The one funny thing that I notice about this layout is how huge and tall I look and how tiny my husband looks. Ha. In reality, I'm 7 inches shorter than him. I guess when I sized the photos, I didn't pay attention to scale. Note to self for next time!

Supply list: The straw paper is something I've had in my stash for 5+ years, I think that Creative Imaginations made it. There's a little splash of Basics by BG and the rest is mostly LYB Pack Your Bags. The title is all Basic Grey...love those little orange letters. The circle chipboard is from last year's LYB Traveler line and the white eyelet paper I backed it with is from Making Memories.
Thanks for taking a peek!

3 comments:

  1. I seriously can't get ENOUGH of your layouts. AH-MAZING!! Glad you had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos really make your layouts, after all, isn't that what it is all about? Don't get me wrong, your EYE for design is fantastic, but you always have such a good collection of photos!!!! another stunner!

    ReplyDelete