June 3, 2010

I*heart*Easter

I picked these papers up from Basic Grey's Kioshi line a few weeks ago at the Expo. I thought the colors would work really well for Easter and I was right! I'm not sure about this design though. After I took a pic and posted it, there seems to be something missing. Can't quite put my finger on it though. I know the pictures aren't the greatest, but it's all I have to work with.
This layout is d-o-n-e, but that doesn't mean I won't go back and add later..because I am totally OCD like that. Any suggestions out there?

I'm loving this new trend of sewing right over a title. It was tough on my sewing machine since the letters are chipboard. I might try this again with flat letter stickers.

I left portions of this picture blank intentionally because I knew I wanted to add a little note. I used Doodlebug rubons for the message on the stairs and October Afternoon stickers for the date. I think this added a nice little detail to the layout.
Supply list: Pattern paper: Little Yellow Bicycle (green dot), Basic Grey (all others). Chipboard letters, heart, kraft paper and border: Basic Grey. File tab: Creative Imaginations. Chicks & Eggs: Meri-Meri (from 2005!).
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment