May 20, 2010

My Little Yankee

I thought I'd share a few of my favorite T-Ball pictures from this season. This was the first time Nico played and it was quite the experience. I think baseball in general is a very slow moving sport and he got bored in the outfield.

What he loved most about it was this snazzy uniform. I swear he was more excited about putting that outfit on and pretending to be a Yankee, than actually playing. I thought he looked stinkin cute in it too.

And really, it wouldn't be Nico without a little 'tude on the field. He wasn't happy about how long it was taking his team mate to hit the ball. He was waving his arms around at the poor kid, but I couldn't get a picture because I had to supress a laugh and then reprimand my little Napoleon.

This up here is what he liked to do. He told me that batting is where the action is. He didn't want to play the outfield, he just wanted to be a batter.

And then a little more Nico attitude on the field. Let's just say that it was a long season and Nico learned that being part of a team means doing the boring stuff too.

And the final shot...
Every single day he loses more and more of his sweet little baby face. In this picture I can see a glimpse of what he's going to look like in the years to come. My baby boy is growing up right before my lens.
Have a good weekend everyone! I'll have some Christmas and summer layouts up soon...Nancy








1 comment:

  1. Great pictures nan! He looks so adorable in his uniform!

    ReplyDelete