August 27, 2009

Batting Practice


This has been a busy week in the Damiano household. I've been running around like a madwoman with Nico in tow, meeting all our friends & family for the last playdates of summer. I had one short day of downtime this week so all I got done was this one layout. It seems that I've really slowed down with scrapping this summer. I miss it!

Here's another simple, clean layout using mostly Cosmo Cricket paper and chipboard. I love the color combination in the stripe paper and based the layout on this scheme. The cloud paper is October Afternoon and I thought it was a great way to break up all of the solids.

Those huge black letters are rub-ons by Autumn Leaves and they are at least a couple of years old. Love that! They are also top-notch as far as rub-ons go, they go on smoothly and with very little rubbing. I couldn't believe they were in such great shape after sitting in a drawer for 3+ years.

I haven't done a 2-pager in a while and I really enjoyed working in the larger format. I have a feeling that you will see alot more like this in the next two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment